Download the application form for this program
- Help searching for U.S. colleges
- Prepare and submit applications for undergraduate or graduate colleges
- Develop and write U.S.-required "Statement of Purpose"
- Get as much or as little help as you need
Any international student who wants to understand the American university application process and who wants to know how to prepare the best possible application for either undergraduate or graduate studies. The online instructor serves as a guide and teacher, while the responsibility for preparation and submission of application materials remains with the student.
Online Program Costs:
Five hour minimum -- $375
Seven hours -- $475
Nine hours -- $600
$75/hour after nine hours
Online Program Dates:
You can begin at any time once your fee is paid.
How the Online Course Works:
- Register by filling out the quick application. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax the application to 619-260-8833.
- Once your application is received, an ELA instructor will contact you to begin the College Exploration Workshop.
- All advice about choosing and applying to colleges will be done by email, or by Skype if you have an account.
- Your personal statement will be reviewed by our instructor, with changes made via email. You are responsible for submitting all college applications to the colleges or universities of your choice.